When it'south finished information technology's the simply answer I can requite yous, but it'll have a while.
Originally posted past Redamz:
When information technology's finished it's the only reply I can give you, merely information technology'll take a while.
It'due south gonna be on Steam? Because after this rich demo i want to buy full game at present.
Redamz
[developer] 25 Jun, 2019 @ 9:57am
Originally posted by TMIRastaMan:
Originally posted past Redamz:
When it's finished information technology'southward the only answer I tin can requite you lot, but information technology'll take a while.
It'due south gonna be on Steam? Because after this rich demo i want to buy full game at present.
It volition if all goes correct.
Originally posted by Redamz:
Originally posted past TMIRastaMan:
It's gonna exist on Steam? Considering later on this rich demo i desire to buy total game now.
It volition if all goes right.
<3 Only what if not? Where i can buy this game in futurity? T_T
Aru
25 Jun, 2019 @ 10:11am
Originally posted by TMIRastaMan:
Originally posted by Redamz:
Information technology will if all goes right.
<3 Only what if not? Where i can buy this game in future? T_T
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland keep your eyes on the patreon. I'1000 really curious if are any patrons around steam forums though. I'd like to ask them how quondam/new this demo is in comparing to what patrons got every bit far equally goes main game, not bonus special builds(similar haloween biuld).
Redamz
[developer] 25 Jun, 2019 @ 10:51am
Originally posted by Aru:
Originally posted past TMIRastaMan:
<iii Merely what if not? Where i can buy this game in time to come? T_T
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland keep your eyes on the patreon. I'm really curious if are any patrons around steam forums though. I'd like to ask them how old/new this demo is in comparison to what patrons got as far every bit goes principal game, not bonus special builds(like haloween biuld).
It'due south the same Prologue, they merely got it before.
Very good prologue: Wonderful art mode makes yous feel immersed in an anime earth, I am truely looking forward to the total game an exciting fresh take truely unique of its type. Cheers Redamz.
While I really truly enjoyed playing through this I am hesitant to donate as I accept same many many other adult games with patreons stagnate and not meet much movement. In one case I meet more than progress and especially if the maker can somehow work in a 'real' VR mode (as far as I tin tell the electric current one is just watching scenes in a VR Theatre) I'll be correct on it.
Originally posted past SicCoyote:
While I really truly enjoyed playing through this I am hesitant to donate equally I have aforementioned many many other adult games with patreons stagnate and not come across much movement. Once I see more progress and especially if the maker can somehow work in a 'real' VR style (equally far as I can tell the current 1 is merely watching scenes in a VR Theatre) I'll exist correct on it.
What other games exercise you lot donate to?
Originally posted by Hitsuran:
Originally posted past SicCoyote:
While I actually truly enjoyed playing through this I am hesitant to donate as I accept same many many other adult games with patreons stagnate and non see much motility. Once I meet more progress and particularly if the maker tin can somehow work in a 'real' VR manner (as far as I can tell the current one is but watching scenes in a VR Theatre) I'll be right on it.
What other games do you donate to?
That would be telling. But I did donate quite a fleck to a certain hoodied russian developer.
Originally posted past Redamz:
When it'due south finished it's the only answer I can give y'all, but it'll take a while.
Give me the game and take my money. Delight be fast,they are going to exist your slave or do anything for y'all!!! Hum,not me XD
Will nosotros have to pay for the full game if we already accept the prologue or will we become the total game for gratuitous?
Originally posted by Redamz:
Originally posted by Aru:
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland keep your eyes on the patreon. I'm really curious if are any patrons around steam forums though. I'd like to inquire them how old/new this demo is in comparison to what patrons got as far every bit goes main game, non bonus special builds(like haloween biuld).
It's the same Prologue, they just got it earlier.
Aru
27 Jul, 2019 @ 2:47pm
Originally posted by Holo:
Will we take to pay for the full game if we already take the prologue or will we go the full game for free?
Originally posted by Redamz:
Information technology's the same Prologue, they just got it earlier.
You take to purchase it. Don't be riddiculus.
Originally posted by Aru:
Yous accept to purchase it. Don't exist riddiculus.
Heh, the just example in which I could imagine justifying a free release beyond altruism, publicity or heavy in-game monetization, is if maybe the Patreon or a Kickstarter reached some kind of goal which would buy the game for everybody, if only for a express time.
Originally posted past Holo:
Volition we have to pay for the total game if nosotros already have the prologue or will we get the total game for gratuitous?
That would exist either a miracle or that the programmer has money to spend, only I would beloved it to exist that way.
[developer] 25 Jun, 2019 @ nine:42am
When it'south finished information technology's the simply answer I can requite yous, but it'll have a while.
It'due south gonna be on Steam?
Because after this rich demo i want to buy full game at present.
[developer] 25 Jun, 2019 @ 9:57am
It volition if all goes correct.
<3 Only what if not? Where i can buy this game in futurity? T_T
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland keep your eyes on the patreon. I'1000 really curious if are any patrons around steam forums though. I'd like to ask them how quondam/new this demo is in comparing to what patrons got every bit far equally goes main game, not bonus special builds(similar haloween biuld).
[developer] 25 Jun, 2019 @ 10:51am
It'due south the same Prologue, they merely got it before.
Very good prologue: Wonderful art mode makes yous feel immersed in an anime earth, I am truely looking forward to the total game an exciting fresh take truely unique of its type. Cheers Redamz.
While I really truly enjoyed playing through this I am hesitant to donate as I accept same many many other adult games with patreons stagnate and not meet much movement. In one case I meet more than progress and especially if the maker can somehow work in a 'real' VR mode (as far as I tin tell the electric current one is just watching scenes in a VR Theatre) I'll be correct on it.
What other games exercise you lot donate to?
That would be telling. But I did donate quite a fleck to a certain hoodied russian developer.
Give me the game and take my money.
Delight be fast,they are going to exist your slave or do anything for y'all!!!
Hum,not me XD
Will nosotros have to pay for the full game if we already accept the prologue or will we become the total game for gratuitous?
You take to purchase it. Don't be riddiculus.
Heh, the just example in which I could imagine justifying a free release beyond altruism, publicity or heavy in-game monetization, is if maybe the Patreon or a Kickstarter reached some kind of goal which would buy the game for everybody, if only for a express time.
That would exist either a miracle or that the programmer has money to spend, only I would beloved it to exist that way.