Flex-a-lite 188 Black Magic Xtreme Black 15" Fan

Flex-a-lite 104367 - Flex-A-Lite Black art Xtreme Series Electric Fans

( 47 )

Part Number: FLX-188

Flex-a-lite 104367 - Flex-A-Lite Black Magic Xtreme Series Electric Fans

  • https://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/flx-180_w.jpg?rep=false
  • +4

    Video

    Measure Electric Car Fan with FAL

Non Available

Electric Fan, Black Thaumaturgy Extreme point, Single, 15 in. Diameter, Puller, 3,300 cfm, Black, Plastic/Nylon, Each
Examine More Specifications | Check the Scene

Synoptic Item, Young Number

This renamed part is the same as the detail you requested:

Firebrand:

Manufacturer's Part Number:

104367

Part Case:

Line of merchandise:

Summit Racing Part Number:

FLX-188

UPC:

088657001885

Tugger:

Yes

Pusher:

Zero

Fan Diameter (in.):

15.000 in.

Winnow CFM Range:

3,300-3,399

Maximum Lover CFM:

3,300 cfm

Fan Quantity:

Single

Height (in.):

17.500 in.

Width (in.):

21.500 in.

Thickness (in.):

4.188 in.

Number of Blades:

8 blades

Utmost Fan Rev:

2,450 rpm

Sword Material:

Plastic

Blade Color:

Colorful

Shroud Color:

Black

Shroud Worldly:

Glass-reinforced nylon

Amp Draw:

18.00 amps

Atmosphere Conditioning Relay Included:

Nobelium

Mounting Brackets Included:

Yes

Climb Hardware Included:

Yes

Quantity:

Sold individually.

Flex-A-Lite Black Magic Xtreme Serial publication Electric Fans

Take cooling system to the Xtreme! Flex-A-Lite Grim Magic Xtreme electric fans are intentional to cover 45 percent Sir Thomas More radiator surface area than the scheduled Black Magic fans.

Features include:

* The most powerful single electric fans available
* Provide full radiator coverage for many an vehicles
* Nonpareil-piece, rugged nylon shroud
* Shrouded fans create 45-50 percent higher heat transfer than cage fans of same performance
* Rigid bracket out mounting system, no through-core mounting
* High-torsion, high-rpm galvanizing efferent
* Installation instructions with wiring diagrams in English, French, and Spanish
* Provide consistent cooling, regardless of locomotive engine rpm

Postulate a Mathematical product Question

See Altogether Questions & Answers

Q:

Does a sports fan accountant come with this kit up?

Asked by KEN on 8/10/2017

No, 180 comes with Adjustment Temporary Controller

Flex-a-lite Flex-a-fat-free Answer - 8/10/2017

0 of 0 constitute this answer useful.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this resolve is incompatible and should be removed from the site, report information technology to us by clicking the "Report Contumely" button below.

No

JOEL from Sunflower State | 8/11/2017

0 of 0 found this answer instrumental.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this suffice is inappropriate and should Be removed from the site, story it to us by clicking the "Report Clapperclaw" clitoris below.

No accountant came with mine!

GEORGE from MT | 8/11/2017

0 of 0 found this answer helpful.

Report Abuse

If you smel that this answer is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, report IT to USA by clicking the "Report Abuse" clitoris below.

Yes it does,I used a different way to control the winnow.

ROBERT from WA | 8/12/2017

0 of 0 constitute this answer helpful.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this serve is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, report information technology to us past clicking the "Report Abuse" button below.

Q:

Would this work as a original temperature reduction fan for my 68 AMC AMX with balmy 360 AMC engine..

Asked by SEAN on 12/28/2018

I'm currently running it as a principal lover along a stock Pontiac 400ci and I can sit in traffic all day long in so cal. I don't have a.c. though.

TIMOTHY from CA | 12/29/2018

0 of 0 establish this solvent helpful.

Report Abuse

If you experience that this answer is inappropriate and should comprise removed from the site, report it to us by clicking the "Report Abuse" button below.

CFM will be superfine but after measuring space there is not enough distance form the radiator to the urine pump block..(Just less and so 4 inches. I'll have to get ahead with the slim line double

SEAN from NY | 1/1/2019

0 of 0 found this respond right-hand.

Describe Abuse

If you feel that this resolution is inappropriate and should equal removed from the site, report it to U.S.A by clicking the "Report Abuse" button at a lower place.

Q:

What is the difference between the flex 180,185,188? I behind't tell such if whatsoever other than the 188 top mounting angle bracket. And price

Asked by TJ on 8/13/2020

180, 15" 3300 cfm,AC Riley and temp sensing element 188,15" 3300 cfm,no controls 185 Mustang 79-83

HORACE from LA | 8/19/2020

1 of 1 found this answer steadying.

Report Shout

If you tactile property that this answer is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, report it to us by clicking the "Study Abuse" button below.

Q:

Does fan come with a everything to hook up like a non-automatic controller or do I penury to purchase ane I don't ingest ac THANKS

Asked by DARREL on 7/6/2019

It does not come with a manual control. Fan comes with mounting brackets and hardware.

ALLAN from OR | 7/7/2019

0 of 0 found this answer helpful.

Written report Abuse

If you feel that this respond is inappropriate and should atomic number 4 remote from the site, report it to us by clicking the "Report Abuse" button under.

Need a Interrogative

What type of oppugn would you like to submit?

Write a Review

47 Reviews for Bend-a-lite 104367 - Flex-A-Lite Dishonorable Supernatural Xtreme Series Galvanic Fans

"Cool" Fan, made in USA

7/6/2016

Summit Racing Equipment Summit Racing Verified Buy up

flx-188

I was running a twofold fan setup with just a small built in shroud. Piece I was dynamic and air out was moving through, that setup worked asymptomatic but as soon as the summertime came and I had to sit in a trifle traffic, the temperature started creeping astir. And so after much research and mensuration, I recovered this fan. Ab initio the price was a little lofty for me. But after installing and seeing the ready-made in USA on that, it was money well spent. Now my Camaro doesn't get knightly 180* and no worries for me. The only part I genuinely had an issue with were the mounting brackets. If you're Handy, no doubt you'll find a way to make them work for you. A lil bend, a lil reduce and you feature a well fitting angle bracket.

By: JUSTIN from MA

4 of 4 launch this review ministrant.

Report Abuse

If you smel that this review is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, cover information technology to US by clicking the "Report Abuse" button below.

Awing!!

7/27/2015

flx-188

5.0L 400hp fox mustang couldn't keep it water-cooled no matter what I did bought a new rad still not unresponsive then I said some I'll try this fan and on a hot summer twenty-four hours she will baby-sit right at my thermostat in backed dealings!!!! I was so tempestuous at my car before this fan I considered merchandising the car but straight off I'm soooooo willing!!!! Single problem is it's way too expensive!!!!

By: KURT from Canada

4 of 4 found this review helpful.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this review is inappropriate and should be removed from the place, report it to U.S.A by clicking the "Cover Vilification" button down the stairs.

great fans

3/11/2014

Summit Racing Equipment Height Racing Verified Buy

flx-188

i run one of these fans in my stock 3RZ powered toyota hilux and another fan in my supercharged 3RZ hilux, the fans work well to keep both engines at operating temperature, still when in low4 driving through soft sand at high revs and low speed

Aside: JAMES from Australia

4 of 4 found this recap helpful.

Paper Ill-treat

If you feel that this review is improper and should embody removed from the site, report it to US past clicking the "Report Abuse" button below.

It can move some cfm unquestionable.

5/8/2018

Summit Racing Equipment Acme Racing Corroborated Purchase

flx-188

Indeed first so first Army of the Pure me protrude off by locution I don't trust any CFM scoring system on any devotee and neither should you or anyone because that's all independent to the company that creates the write-au fait their depart. But if you have got a shroud and the buff conjunct with a rubber gasket you should be competent to check this correctly without a radiator. Entirely radiators are different thusly they'rhenium all going to have different flow characteristics to the amount of air that tin be passed through them. With that each being said this fan with my CFM meter and a Speedway Circle Track Radiator in front of it pushes a right more or less 3100 CFM so I would venture to Guess that Flex a light really tested this lover correctly. I've been playing this crippled with CFM and fans on my setup for over 2 years and harbor't base a single fan that's worked correctly till just now. I know that's spaul makes very good fan every bit well simply they didn't have something set up sol I went with this one. The size I'm not too affected with but it worked the room I wanted it to so I tin't really complain too much. If you have a 20 x 18 core this rooter leave work on that curtain raising with no issues as long-snouted as you see it correctly and rent your mounts directly to the radiator so that you don't have any type of vibration issues. I use the stock brackets that came with this fan and take them instantly to my radiator and it is 100% effective my car girdle direct at 180 degrees at wild nary count what. All that being same I'm running an LS with LS6 heads and LS6 intake a summit steam clean release kit and a swirl pot that's higher than the reside of the cooling to phlebotomize off excessiveness air with a return line to the lower hose on a dual pass radiator. Information technology's completely almost what you know spell you're learning it I didn't know anything and now I know and my cooling system works perfect now. If you have any questions about CFM ratings and strange Eccentric questions with cooling systems I extremely suggest that you call the acme tech support line not the sales people because they can help you digit out what to do to get IT figured out.

By: ANDREW from CO

2 of 2 found this review helpful.

Report Abuse

If you sense that this review is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, report it to us aside clicking the "Report Abuse" button down the stairs.

Cooling upgrade

5/15/2020

Summit Racing Equipment Summit Racing Verified Purchase

flx-188

Upgrade for my throw truck,2000 Dakota with 2002 Landrover 4.7 HO with mild mod,s.2 core radiator and a Flexalite 188 was my choice,the fan was provided with the brackets and bolts I needed,drilled 2 bolt holes and cut a slot in the brackets,trimmed leftmost side ends and height to pellucid original shroud and put on fan on original position.Sports fan covers 95% of radiator and has a rubber SEAL to the kernel,I whole satisfied

By: HORACE from Lanthanum

1 of 1 found this review reformative.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this review is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, report IT to us aside clicking the "Cover Abuse" button below.

Cooling system upgrade

5/15/2020

Summit Racing Equipment Summit Racing Supported Purchase

Upgrade for my task truck,2000 Dakota with 2002 Jeep 4.7 HO with balmy mod,s.2 core radiator and a Flexalite 188 was my choice,the fan was provided with the brackets and bolts I needed,trained 2 bolt holes and cut a slot in the brackets,trimmed left side ends and height to clear original shroud and mount fan on original position.Fan covers 95% of radiator and has a rubber stamp to the burden,I totally satisfied

Away: from LA

1 of 1 establish this review helpful.

Some parts are not juristic for use in CA surgery another states with similar Pentateuch / regulations

Call To Order

This is a tailor-made order part. You can order this part by Contacting Us.

Prop 65 Icon

Supranational Customer Options

Transport Options

If you are an international customer who ships to a U.S.A direct pick out "U.S. government Shipping" and we will estimate your ship dates consequently.

Flex-a-lite 188 Black Magic Xtreme Black 15" Fan

Source: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/flx-188

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel